DEVICE VERSION TIPS
If you're playing a class session on an Apple device, you must ensure you are running the latest version to hear the music and instructor as seamlessly as possible. Please see below for details:
- If you are using a macbook please ensure you are running on macOS 10.15.6 or higher.
- For iOS devices: iOS version 14 or iPadOS 14, Google Chrome browser only
- For Android devices: Android version 9 and higher, Google Chrome browser
- All music controls will work best on the Chrome.
We're excited to be able to provide a tool that will provide more flexibility for each class, allowing you to customize how you listen to your FORTË sweat sessions in real-time.
- Music Playlist Controls: Amp up the music by sliding this bar to the right
- Instructor Voice Commands: Increase the volume of the instructor's voice by sliding this bar to the right.
- If you are using an iPhone, you won't see this option available. To increase instructor voice, please use the volume buttons on the side of your iPhone device.
- On / Off: You can also toggle either of these volumes on or off at any time
*The Apple iPad Safari browser does not support on-screen volume controls. We recommend using an iPhone or laptop device to stream content and adjust volume accordingly.
If you are still experiencing issues, please reach out to us at email@example.com and let us know which video link you are watching, and which device you are using.