- Client & Forte must complete data access form
- Client must send the completed form to email@example.com for Daxko Ops or firstname.lastname@example.org for Club Aut. or CSI
- Daxko will send the scope token to the Client. Client forwards token to Forte.
- Admin credentials must be supplied to Forte from Client in order for the Forte
team to test the integration, make edits to the class schedule, etc.
Things to Note:
- The sync frequency between FORTË and your CRM: We typically sync in any new members 1x each morning and sync in class schedule changes a few times each day, depending on the exact CRM provider.
- Daxko systems do not have the same functionality as other CRMs when it comes to hiding class sessions from public members. If there is no hidden class function, your soft launch classes will be showing to end-users during the soft launch period on your CRM schedule.
Members use the email address associated with their Daxko account when signing into the FORTË platform. Eliminate all duplicate email addresses and fill in any missing/empty email address prior to launch to avoid access issues.