For the most optimal workout experience, we recommend using a laptop or desktop computer to stream our classes. You can also use your phone, iPad, TV, etc. as long as your devices are up-to-date.
Update Your Devices
If you're playing a class session on another device, you must ensure you are running the latest version to hear the music and instructor as seamlessly as possible.
- If you are using a macbook please ensure you are running on macOS 10.15.6 or higher
- For iOS devices, please update to iOS version 14 or iPadOS 14
- For Android devices, use Android version 9 and higher
- All music controls will work best on Google Chrome
We're excited to be able to provide a tool that will provide more flexibility for each class, allowing you to customize how you listen to your workouts in real-time.
In some of our classes, depending on the instructor’s music choices, Music Playlist Controls allow you to amp up the music or instructor voice by sliding this bar to the right. This function is only available on a laptop/desktop computer.
- If you are using an iPhone, you won't see this control available.
- To increase instructor voice, please use the volume buttons on the side of your iPhone device.
- The Apple iPad Safari browser does not support on-screen volume controls.
- We recommend using an iPhone or laptop device to stream content and adjust volume accordingly.