FORTË supports browser-based video playback on most computers and mobile devices. Simply login to forte.fit on a browser of your choice (e.g. Chrome or Safari), click on the class you want to watch, and the video should start streaming!
For specific system requirements, please see below:
- Google Chrome version 37 or later on Windows 8.1 or later, Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) or later, and Android device 4.0 or later
- Internet Explorer 11 or later on Windows 8.1 or later
- Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
- Mozilla Firefox version 47 or later on Windows 8.1 or later and Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) or later
- Safari on Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) or later, or iOS 6 or later
Below are the Internet download speed recommendations for watching each video stream through FORTË.
- 0.5 Megabits per second - Required minimum connection speed
- 1.5 Megabits per second - Recommended broadband connection speed
- 3.0 Megabits per second - Recommended for SD quality
- 5.0 Megabits per second - Recommended for HD quality
Please note, higher quality video uses more bandwidth than lower quality video. If your service provider applies a bandwidth or data cap to your Internet service, you can changing the video quality settings (lower right-hand corner of the video player window) to a lower quality to consume less data.